The Top 10 Benefits After Attending Matt Episcopo’s Speaker Training:
Fear is the most significant cause of anxiety and nervousness when it comes to public speaking, rather than lack of skills. Even the most skilled speaker can be overcome with fear. The Excellence In Speaking Academy allows for practice and preparation to overcome this debilitating occurrence.
Impress Your Boss
Success in public speaking indicates creativity, critical thinking skills, leadership abilities, poise, and professionalism–qualities which are very valuable for the job market.
When you are on stage people look up to you. Their opinion of you changes simply because you are standing on stage.
This credibility will open up more opportunities and earn you more recognition which in turn builds credibility and gets you more opportunities. It’s a winning cycle.
Learning to become an effective presenter, transfers to improved communication in all areas of your life- personal and professional- and bolsters your leadership ability.
Public speaking is a great way to bring your message to a wider audience and gain recognition as an expert in your field.
Enhance Your Public Speaking
The obvious benefit is the improvement in public speaking skills, which leverage the additional benefits below.
Gaining skills regarding public speaking allows you to make changes and inspire others through the power of words. Use your newly developed high-quality public speaking skills to make the world a better place.
Make More Sales
This is a MASSIVE benefit of public speaking – the opportunity to make more sales in one sitting. It’s call leverage. And it can make you a lot of money. Fast.
Meeting qualified and well-versed individuals allows you to engage in conversation regarding career and growth opportunities. Who knows, a potential opening may be waiting for you.
Expand Your Professional Network
Public speaking can bring like-minded professionals together to share ideas. These engagements are great networking opportunities!
To deliver a great presentation you must use all of these domains, which means you must master the following:
- Prepare your message with an eye to psychology, appeal to emotions to get maximum results
- Put your ideas together and organize your content. Use latest IT tools and technology
- Design your presentation and make it appear professional and artistic
Here are a few of the topics that Matt’s Excellence In Speaking Academy prepares you for, in order to deliver the ultimate presentation:
- How to approach the design of a presentation and learn which areas you need to focus on most
- What techniques you can use to engage the audience such as laughter, story-telling, etc.
- What steps to take starting from a blank sheet all the way to a detailed and comprehensive presentation
- How to make an engaging story that your audience will remember
- What questions you need to ask yourself
- How to do storyboarding
- How to structure the slides to get maximum effect
- What to avoid when designing slides
- How to avoid “Death by Power Point”
- How to deliver a presentation with reduced anxiety
- How to have the correct body language so you come across as a ‘great’ presenter
- How to handle questions
- What not to do during presentations which may undermine you or your message
Let’s Get Started With A Free Consultation!
Your success story starts right now with a free consultation. Your needs and goals are unique, so the best training program for you should be unique too. In a brief consultation we’ll discuss customized training and coaching solutions to produce the results you desire! Just click on the button to get started now.
Some things to consider:
A. Why are you seeking to become a better presenter?
B. Please provide a brief explanation of your business and the kind of speaking events you’d like to improve upon.
C. What is your first priority for improvement?
Once you submit your information beside, you will receive a confirmation email that Matt Episcopo has received your request. Following this, you will receive an email or phone call to schedule your free one-on-one consultation. At this 30 minute consultation, we will review your goals and further discuss the best approach to improve your presentations and achieve the outcomes you desire.